Stream Teams United promotes and supports Missouri Stream Teams and Stream Team Associations. We facilitate education of Stream Teams and the general public in order to build an appreciation and knowledge of Missouri stream resources. We support stewardship projects to improve the health of Missouri’s rivers and streams. We advocate for clean water, provide information to Missouri citizens, and serve as a united voice for healthy Missouri waters.
There are many ways to donate to the Missouri Stream Team Watershed Coalition:
Become a River Champion - Make a donation at one of our River Champion Levels, including Dollar Sunfish, Jewelwing Damselfly, River Darter, or Freckled Crayfish. River Champions receive a set of Great Rivers State postcards and an annual River Champion supporter card.
Join the Water Penny Club - Donate as little as $1 each month and receive a Water Penny bumper sticker and be entered in our annual Water Penny Club prize drawing
Showcase a Great Rivers State license plate - Donate $25 annually and show your love for Missouri, the Great Rivers State, as you drive
Sponsor Paddle MO – This is a one-of-a-kind river adventure down the last 100 miles of the Missouri River from Hermann, MO to the confluence with the Mississippi River. Sponsors are needed for scholarships, educator expenses, and coordination of the trip. Send us a message or call 573-586-0747 if you are interested in being a sponsor for Paddle MO.
Visit the Paddle MO Gift Shop – Donate $20 and receive a Paddle MO “Great Rivers State” t-shirt or stocking hat (while supplies last)
Raffle, Give-a-Way, and Silent Auction items – We have several events throughout the year where we need items for raffles, silent-auctions, or just to give-away to volunteers. Donations of any kind are welcome. Send us a message or call 573-586-0747 if you would like to donate an item.
Why support the Missouri Stream Team Watershed Coalition?
- We are the non-government voice that promotes the stewardship of Missouri streams and the mission of the Missouri Stream Team Program
- We are made up of primarily citizen volunteers that volunteer their time to do education, advocacy, and stewardship activities for Missouri streams
- Our long term goals are to:
- Build an appreciation for Missouri streams across the state,
- Provide opportunities to connect Missourians and their families to experience Missouri streams, and
- Ultimately maintain and improve the quality of Missouri streams through education, advocacy, and stewardship efforts.
And much more as we work to promote Missouri Stream Teams and Missouri as the “Great Rivers State”.
A tax deductible receipt for your contribution will be provided for your records.